With increasing seniority comes more and more ambiguity and complexity – and less and less support to deal with them. During my time as an Executive Coach in GE I supported leaders to:
- Increase their performance.
- Develop their capabilities and personal awareness.
- Boost their confidence and enjoyment.
- Raise their motivation and sharpen their focus.
The exact shape and flow of every coaching assignment is as different as each client but all will include helping clients:
- Identify what is at the heart of the issue.
- Clarify what area of development they want to focus on.
- Examine options for moving forward.
- Create and implement achievable plans for reaching the client’s goals.